Join Our Team
Keep Moving with Super Service: More Miles, More Pay, More Opportunity
- Class A Commercial Drivers License
- 21 years of age or older
- 6 months of OTR driving experience preferred, student drivers with class A CDL considered
- Completion of drug, criminal and physical screenings
- Good safety record and driving history
- Committment to safety and customer service
At Super Service, we hire professional, safety-focused driving employees who are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
We keep our employees moving with consistent and timely freight assignments. Because our drivers make us a leading trucking company in the region, we offer the best in return, including:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 500 new trucks recently added to our fleet
- 50% of the fleet less than twelve months old
- Nationwide fuel network
- Rewarding referral program
- Flexible home time policy
- Over 90% of freight is no-touch and 85% is drop-and-hook
- Dedicated route options
- Technology to ease route planning and reduce fuel costs
- Satellite- and cellular-based, two-way, in-cab communication systems
- In-truck engine performance monitoring
- Terminals with Wifi, shops and showers
Super Service is proud of our safety record and reputation for responsible drivers. We look for experienced drivers who can be trusted to competently handle even the most sensitive freight.
If this sounds like you, take your next career step and apply today.
At Super Service, we realize that one of our most valuable assets as we grow will be our ability to attract and train new drivers and introduce them to the transportation industry.
Super Service is looking for the “best of the best” to become driver trainers. Driver trainers at Super Service are always considered first for new or newer truck assignments.